Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hello! (Intro)

Welcome to my blog c: My name's Kaelani, and I guess the main purpose of this blog is to talk about my views/opinions on certain things, as well as share my fashion sense with others~ My style fits into two categories (mainly), being "Hipster" and "Pastel Goth". Pastel goth is a fashion style that mixes elements of goth fashion with pastel colours and cute or "Kawaii" elements. For example:
The outfit above: It's a mixture of both the creepiness of goth culture and the cuteness found in Lolita culture. (Lolita being a Japanese influenced style. I've found that most Lolita girls resemble dolls :3)

On another note, for those who are pondering the namesake of my blog:
This is the definition of induratize.( You can figure or the meaning of my URL from that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment